Position has been filled.
Horizons is seeking an Academic Director (AD) who will be responsible for developing and managing the academic and curricular elements of our core six-week Summer Program, as well as our K-12 school year program. The AD will report to the Executive Director and work in partnership with the Family and Program Director (FPD), and the rest of the six person Horizons team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5-7 years teaching and/or educational administrative experience
- Experience with creating curriculum and assessing outcomes
- Willingness and flexibility to work some weekends and evenings
- Strong management skills and ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Effective interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Demonstrated competence in team building and supervision
- Strong assessment, data base management and technical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in education required. Master’s degree preferred.
To learn more, visit: www.horizonskids.org.
Send cover letter and resume to Nancy von Euler at email@example.com.