POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED

OPPORTUNITIES

At Inspirica Inc., success isn’t just a number; success is changing lives, building a foundation for the future, and a place to call home. Inspirica strives to end homelessness and housing insecurity by helping individuals and families achieve stability through support services and affordable housing. They provide housing for approximately 475 people each night and serve over 800 people each year. Inspirica serves single women, families, people living with HIV/AIDS, and people recovering from mental illness and/or drug or alcohol abuse. In addition, they provide counseling, case management, substance abuse counseling, children’s services, education & employment services, and much more.

Inspirica is seeking to fill the following positions:

Senior Case Manager

Responsibilities include maintaining his/her own case load and supporting the Chief Program Officer of Temporary Housing in managing all aspects of the Program. This includes setting the tone for the program, enforcing program rules and policies, monitoring participant progress, ensuring the physical property is maintained in safe and clean condition, and serving as back up for the Chief as needed.

Peer Support Specialist

Responsibilities include leveraging lived experiences with mental health, substance use, and/or homelessness to help engage, motivate, and inspire residents of temporary and permanent supportive housing.

Financial Coach

The Financial Coach will report to the Director of Career Services at Inspirica. They will work with Inspirica’s referrals to help improve their current financial status and credit rating to set a path towards long term financial stability.

Annual Giving & Database Coordinator

The Database and Annual Giving Coordinator is a dual role. Approximately 70% of the position consists of data management, analytics and maintaining a donor pipeline and moves the management system. The other 30% consists of conducting and managing annual appeal.