Let’s face it, it’s been a long couple of years and we’re all still feeling the side effects of the pandemic despite it being (mostly) behind us. Now more than ever, leaders are turning to nonprofit executive coaches to gain insight into their professional styles, skills, and values. The goal is to help leaders go from where they are to where they need to be. At TSG, we work with current or emerging leaders to understand and strengthen their competencies.
What might be the reasons you would want a coach? Here are five!
- Career development – Mapping out, refining, and owning your career path.
- Communication – Fine tuning your ability to present and collaborate with others effectively.
- Leading others – Learning how to instill inspiration and propel others to reach their full potential.
- Time management – Increasing focus and accountability to accomplish more.
- Strategic management – Planning and executing complex projects while collaborating with others.
And there are many others. Maybe you are new to being in a leadership position or are struggling with establishing culture in the workplace. Whatever the reason, with coaching – you don’t have to navigate life’s challenges on your own. A coach is in your corner to help.
When looking for an executive coach, be sure to do your due diligence when evaluating potential coaches, as anyone can claim they have experience in the field. Be sure to ask about their education, training, experience, and coaching certifications. Coaching in general is a largely unregulated industry and it is best to find someone who has experience with previous clients.
If TSG can be of assistance, we’d love to offer you support. We do coaching, or can put you in support with resources in the field. Reach out to us if you want to learn more at email@example.com.