Your employees and board members are the “secret sauce” that can move your organization from ordinary extraordinary. Professional development is a valuable tool for investing in people and fostering growth. The Strategy Group offers several half- and full-day retreats to meet your professional development needs. Workshop topics include:
- Governance Best Practices – Purposeful boards understand their roles in helping organizations live their missions. We cover topics ranging from nonprofit governance trends to best practices to the roles of committees to how to be a strong chair.
- Planning – It can be difficult to put aside the time to look at your future when you are so busy thinking about today. We help you examine where you are, where you want to go, and how you can get there.
- Building Effective Teams – Great teams are key to an organization’s ability to provide excellent services. We provide strategies on how to create and sustain dynamic teams.
- Effective Supervision – Excellence in supervision is directly related to mission effectiveness. We tailor workshops on a range of issues from transitioning from front line clinicians to management, developing your leadership skills, understanding your leadership style, and dealing with difficult employees.
- Conflict Resolution – Dealing effectively with conflict is a key management skill. We focus on helping people understand their styles, identify their own triggers, and gain focus and comfort in having difficult conversations.
Click here to view a quick 1-minute VLOG from Debra Hertz and Mike Duggan, Executive Director from Domus. TSG led a one-day workshop last July for the Domus Leadership Council!
“As with any workshop, you hope to come away with some actionable ideas and new ways to look ahead as you meet the challenges and responsibilities of leadership. Your program touched all the things we face and need. From defining excellence, the need for diversity, to setting high standards and more, the common thread I came away with is it starts with a passion to contribute and inspire.”
— Bob Panza, Chair, Sacred Heart University’s Discovery Science Center and Planetarium
If you are interested in learning more, we’d welcome a conversation with you. Don’t delay, reach out to us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.